Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE to shop and to spend money. It’s something about buying something new that is a complete rush. I love shopping for just about anything but shopping for kitchen wear, charcuterie boards, and serve wear holds a special place in my heart. I feel like you can never have too many glasses, charcuterie boards, or flatware sets.
Over the past month or so I have picked up a few things that I love, and think would make great gifts for Valentine’s or Galentine’s Day. I wanted to share a few of those things with you. I know that many of you are looking for thoughtful and unique gifts to give your friends and loved ones this upcoming Valentine’s/Galentine’s Day and I hope that this guide serves as a source of inspiration. As always, I intend to provide helpful solutions to make causal entertaining easy and effortless.
All of these items make wonderful gifts on their own but paired with one of our boards, the entire gift-giving experience will be taken to another level. Not only will the person receiving the gift feel special, but they will be blown away that you put so much thought into their gift.
I hope that you find this guide useful and helpful. If you do, leave a comment and let me know.
Oh, I forgot to mention, The Kitchen on Wellington is not receiving any compensation for recommending these items. We truly want to help you all give great gifts this Valentine’s/Galentine’s Day season.
- Of course, we had to start with a set of cheese knives. These knives are so unique and make the perfect gift for that person who loves cheese and charcuterie. What makes this set even more special is that it is handmade and can be found in a local shop right here in RVA. Make this gift even more special by gifting one of our small boards along with this knife set.
- A wine or whisky decanter is a bar cart essential for anyone who prides themselves on keeping a stocked bar.
- Of course, a charcuterie board made the list! This board is stunning and more importantly, it’s made by teens here in RVA. Support them and give this as a gift.
- Our vegan board will excite anyone who receives this. Packed full of fresh fruits and veggies, plant-based meats, cheeses, and dips, this board is perfect for the vegan or health-conscious person in your life.
- Love, love, love the Half-Baked Harvest. Her food photography is amazing, but her recipes are even more amazing. Bundle these two books and give them to your fav. foodie or home cook.
- This candle is constantly burning in our home. It is warm and comforting and will forever be a favorite. Did we mention that it is affordable!?!?!
- Perfect for those upcoming spring gatherings, this pitcher with strainer is a must-have for your favorite hostess.
- This ceramic pitcher is so understated yet beautiful. Perfect for the minimalist or home decor addict.
- Another cheese knife set! We don’t think anyone can ever have too many.
- The perfect vessel to hold all of those soon to bloom spring flowers! Give this vase/pitcher along with a bouquet of roses as an extra thoughtful gift.
- Who doesn’t love something sweet? Our mini box is the perfect, “thinking of you” gift.
- This is the coolest pizza cutter ever! This makes such a unique gift.