Summer Fruit Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing
We hope you all are well! The recipe that we are sharing today is one that was originally posted in our July newsletter. If you aren’t signed up for our newsletter you definitely should. You don’t want to miss out on recipes like this one!
This fruit salad is super simple and so easy to make. You literally cut up your favorite fruits, make a quick dressing, pour it over the fruit and enjoy. That’s it! The ingredients are easily interchangeable and this salad travels well making it perfect for enjoying al fresco.
As always, this recipe is a great companion dish to serve alongside one of our boards at your next gathering. If you do make this, be sure to let us know!
- 1/2 cup pitted and halved cherries
- 1/2 cup kiwi slices
- 1/2 cup ripe mango cubes
- 1/2 cup peaches slices
- 1/4 cup halved goldenberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup grapes
- 1 tbs finely chopped mint
- 1 tbs finely chopped basil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
- Combine fruit in a large bowl.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mint, basil, lime juice and honey until well combined.
- Pour dressing over the fruit. Toss to combine.
- Assemble fruit onto a platter. Garnish with fresh mint and basil leaves.