So, it’s almost the first of December and we are all officially in a mad dash to find the perfect gift for everyone on our list. If you’re anything like us, you are looking for gifts that are unique, thoughtful and inexpensive. You want to find gifts that the recipient will actually appreciate and use not just toss into a corner or worse, re-gift.
To help you out in your search for the perfect gift, we have put together eleven items, all under $30.00, that would make thoughtful gifts for the charcuterie lover in your life. These items would also make perfect gifts for co-workers, you children’s teachers, your doctor or dentist or your manager. All of these items can be used when building at-home charcuterie boards or when serving one of our boards at your next gathering (I know, it was a shameless plug, but we had to do it!).
We hope that this guide makes selecting the perfect gift for that special someone in your life a bit easier.
- We love cheese markers. If you have read our, 25 Things to Consider When Serving a Charcuterie Board list, then you would know that we highly suggest labeling cheeses on a charcuterie board. While these markers don’t have the names of specific cheeses, we still love that they help guests quickly identify the type of cheeses available. Also, they are a cute addition to any board as they help to dress it up and make it look extra special.
- A charcuterie related gift guide just isn’t complete without a set of cheese knives. These knives are beautifully crafted and will be a welcomed addition to anyone’s kitchen. Their sleek and clean design means that they fit a variety of decor styles. If you ask us, you can never have too many cheese knives.
- This beautiful honey dipper is part of our collection, and we just love it. It is weighty, beautiful and functional. This dipper is an easy way to add a little pizzaz to a charcuterie board.
- This large board is at a great price point and is the perfect size for serving a group of 4-6 people. This board has two handles which makes it a dream to carry and transport. At $27.00 this board is the perfect gift for a co-worker or for someone who loves hosting intimate gatherings.
- This gift is perfect for the serious cheese-lover or for anyone obsessed with learning as much as they can about cheese. Everything you could possibly want to know about cheese is contained in this book. Also, this is a great coffee table book that will be sure to get guests talking.
- We’re big fans of this honey and we just know that whoever you gift this to will love it as well. This black owned brand produces some of the best honey that we have tasted. Not only is it delicious and flavorful but it comes in a variety of flavors such as matcha, raspberry and lemon.
- This herb infused oil can serve as a flavorful dipping oil for bread and crackers. We love serving dipping oils when hosting people. Honestly, there is nothing people love more than good bread, butter and a flavorful dipping oil.
- Of course, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to remind you about our offerings! Our Mini On The Go Box and our Dessert Box make the most thoughtful gifts for teachers and coaches. These boxes, paired with a candle, mug or even another item from this list would be such a unique and thoughtful gift to give.
- This is the perfect gift for anyone who is interested in building better at-home charcuterie boards and accompanying dishes. The images are beautiful, and the recipes are practical and easy to follow. We highly recommend this and consider it a staple for any charcuterie lover.
- Food picks are a must when serving a charcuterie board. They are great for picking up hard to grab fruits and veggies and they are reusable which makes them great for the environment.
- These cheese storage bags are invaluable when it comes to storing leftover cheese. How many times have you tried to save a wedge of cheese only to reach for it and find it covered in mold. These bags help to prevent that. They are designed especially for cheese and help to preserve it longer than if stored in plastic wrap (which should never be done). These bags are hard to find in local stores so any cheese lover would be excited to receive these!